Course Syllabus
I will be updating this document continuously, so please check it throughout the week to make sure you are seeing all the assignments, readings, and class plans. NOTE: The readings assigned Friday morning are to be discussed Friday afternoon, so you should anticipate doing the majority of those readings during the week (in addition to the Tuesday assignments). THIS COURSE HAS A HEAVY READING LOAD, PLEASE PLAN AHEAD SO YOU ARE PREPARED FOR EACH BLOCK OF CLASS.
On this blog, I will post links to TEDTalks, Radiolabs, articles, other blogs, etc. I will clarify if the material is supplementary, or if I expect you to have prepared it for the following class.
For starters, here is a TED Radiohour that you should definitely listen to if you have the time; it references a number of concepts and theories of language that we will be dissecting over the term.
No comments:
Post a Comment